Well..it’s here. The last day of 2012!
The past few days I’ve been thinking a lot about all of the amazing things that have happened to me in 2012. It’s definitely been a year full of ups and a lot of downs, but I think it’s made me a much stronger and happier person. Here are a few of my favorite things that happened this past year:
1. Celebrating my 21st birthday with some of my best friends
2. Serving for the 2nd year on my sorority’s executive board
3. Moving into my very own apartment — I love it!
4. Celebrating the 4th of July in Chicago with my younger sister
5. Last Thanksgiving in the home that I grew up in. My parents are in the process of moving right now
6. Getting my new little sister in my sorority!
7. DemonTHON! DePaul’s first dance marathon raised over $103,000. I’m honored to have been a part of this
8. Senior year in my sorority with my best friends
This past year has been great for me, but I’m definitely excited for all of the new things that 2013 will bring.
I was lucky enough to be invited to my friend Edie’s house this year to celebrate Christmas.
Her family is absolutely wonderful, and I had the best time eating and drinking the day away.
I’ll be spending the day with my friend, Edie, and her family in the city.
I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing day!
[ source ]
Happy Christmas Eve, Everyone!
I had a wonderful weekend catching up with friends and hanging out, and I’m unbelievably excited to have the next few days off of work to relax.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Christmas with family and friends!
Lately all I can think about is cutting my hair into a long bob, but I just can’t commit to it.
I’ve always wanted realllly long Kim Kardashian hair, but it never seems to look quite right. So I’ve been thinking about making a change and cutting my hair into one of these long bob styles. They just look so cute and stylish and seem to be way less work than drying and styling my long hair every day.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
What do you all think of these looks? Should I take the plunge and make a change? As much as I want to, I never do well with big hair changes like this.